Monday, December 10, 2007

Let the Countdown Begin!

Yes, its that time once again. And what better way to begin the Countdown to Christmas here at Today's Inspiration than with one of Dom Lupo's giant telephone repairmen.


Of course it would be ideal if I had a second Christmas themed illustration by Lupo. But hey, what do I look like, a miracle worker? At least I have a second piece with a black, white and red colour scheme, right?


And Christmas Countdown or not, any time of year is a great time to be inspired by Dom Lupo's beautiful inked line style!

Dom Lupo Flickr set

2 comments:

  1. Watching snow fall out the window this morning, I got to thinking of how much I miss baseball. Being a New Englander, and Red Sox fan, I'm really antsy this time of year. Oh, I love Christmas for sure, but seeing that illustration of "opening day"
    just keyed that long, long sigh in me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That repairman in the christmas tree ornament illustration rocks!

    ReplyDelete