Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year 2008!


Welcome back! I made an effort to stay away from the computer as much as possible over the holidays... so I'm way behind on replying to emails and returning holiday greetings. Here's hoping you had a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

I've just checked my sitemeter stats for the previous 7 days and was heartened to see that well over 500 of you were dropping by every day - in spite of nothing new to see here. Well, I've got a lot of big plans for Today's Inspiration in 2008 and I'm looking forward to sharing them with you. Because the week is already half over I won't be starting a new topic 'til next Monday. For the rest of this week, we'll just do a little 'house cleaning' and sweep out a few leftover bits still hanging around my hard drive from last year.

Still, it should be fun and (hopefully) interesting. For now, go grab another cup of coffee and nurse that hangover. I'll see you back here tomorrow A.M.

Happy New Year! Flickr set

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:18 AM

    Welcome back. I discovered your site while you were on hiatus, and have been enjoying it so much.

    Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete