Sunday, February 12, 2012

Hello World, Its Me Talking About Me. Again.

Last Sunday while everyone else was watching the Superbowl, I was talking about my career on a Mohawk College radio show called Art Waves.

I talked about the state of the graphic arts industry when I first began working professionally and how its changed, about why I decided to become an instructor in Mohawk's Graphic Design program, about how Today's Inspiration came about and ... lots of other stuff.

Hello.jpg

If you think you'd like to hear me talking (a lot), here's a link to the podcast: Art Waves Episode #141

* In the interview I mention that I still do a few freelance jobs each month. Here's my latest - a magazine cover (including a step-by-step of how I work in Corel Painter).

5 comments:

  1. Great interview Leif!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was great. Always wondered who you were, and why commercial art was such a passion. Now i know.

    Thanks for your dedication. Today's Inspiration is a daily thing for me.

    By the way, I hand paint billboards for a living.
    http://colossalmedia.com/projects


    jasperpatch@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to you both for listening! :^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:38 PM

    Hello,

    I´m writing you from Spain

    I just listened the interview, I found it very interesting. Congratulation for the magnific work you are doing in this blog and for the great art of your studio walls, (specially for zaffino,s one)

    FeR

    ReplyDelete