Monday, April 10, 2006

Saucers Attack!

Illustrator Ren Wicks has always struck me as someone who had a fun career. I can't say I've seen a ton of work by him but what I have seen seems to suggest he got to paint a lot of gorgeous women and sci-fi scenes. That sounds like fun!

I'm going to take a bit of a back seat this week and let author Lawrence Elliot do the talking as we learn if flying saucers are a myth or a menace!

You can see these images larger by clicking on them or at full size, along with some other pieces, in my Ren Wicks Flickr set.

2 comments:

  1. Flying saucers!!! Cool, Leif!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:49 AM

    Amen! Women and aviation, not bad subject matter. I've got a pin up calendar of his from the early 60's that used to belong to my great uncle.

    ReplyDelete