Monday, August 06, 2007

Fish On!

Today is a holiday in Canada and I've just returned from spending the long weekend up north with a great group of my pals, enjoying our annual summer fishing tournament which, ahem, I won.


We were fishing for small-mouth bass and this year proved to be one of the toughest we've ever experienced. I'm really not that big of a fisherman... for me, its the whole experience of being with friends and enjoying the great outdoors. And, er, maybe a beer or two.


But as I return to the "real world", my thoughts are still on the sights and sounds and experiences of that fishing trip. So this week, let's take a look at fish, fishing and the watery world beneath the waves.

These images can be found at full size in my Fishing Flickr set.

2 comments:

  1. Leif, congrats on the big win and the big fish!

    My secret word verification for this post: wkoioqzv

    ReplyDelete